This is going to be different

Google stream of consciousness. It's weird. It's just crazy. I was blown away when I first learned about it. I thought about how my brain works. There should be some kind of machine that can type the letters at the rate of the words racing through my mind, wait, there is something like that. I think my phone can do something like that. Ah my phone. That thing really is a little piece of magic. There is just so much to do, but I don't feel like doing anything. Tried taking a bath, maybe that would get me in the mood- to no avail. I'd like some tea. I'm cutting down on sugar. I used to take tea that was so sweet. You should ask my son Sufyan. He would make tea for me. It used to be sweet- just like him, never a sweeter soul have I seen on earth. He used to say he that he sprinkled a little Horlicks or something, I can't remember, on the tea- for effect I think. That's just the kind of kid he was. I don't know what he is like today, but I'd like to think the young and caring and strong youngster that I knew back then, has the same essence within him. Tea. Sound good. Maybe that'll kick start the old machine. Old. Yeah! Can hardly read without glasses now. But my skin isn't bad and no white hair yet. It's a genetic thing I think. I have so much to do-so much. Abdullah also made tea. His tea was different. Just like him-unique. Bold, boisterous, a lover of fine dining, and clothes. He loved belts and socks. Probably still does. Smart that one! Too smart! His tea was different. Saudah use to make tea and coffee and rice. I think, she must be quite the cook. I think. I don't know. I don't cook much. My mother does all the cooking. I don't mind it. She cooks well, even at the age of 65. The funny thing, I never drank tea before I had Abdullah. I scoffed at tea drinkers. Well you should look at me today- a right tea addict I've become. Not green tea mind you- that stuff is good for you- no I consume the brown poison. I like this new flowy suit I'm wearing. It's one of the many I got as a gift. I got it stitched in a flowy style. It goes very well with the heat with the soothing green hues and the orange flowers accenting it. But I look rather fat- fat in my eyes that. Others say na- you're just fine. I used to be fat as a kid. I remember the eighth grade. I'd get picked on. But towards the end of the eighth grade, I wasn't- I became likeable. This mentoring talk I recently attended was interesting too- not that I learned much, but the ambience and company were good. That counts. A lot. Good company is hard to come by. But I do have it. I wonder if the twins still look alike. I wonder a lot. Wonder is also the name of the novel I prescribed for Grade 6 Literature in the upcoming session. Head of the Department has its perks. Kids should read it. A lot of good messages in it. Saudah loved reading. I hope she still does. I hope all my kids love reading. It's a great love to have. The stream of consciousness is cool. But I don't think I'll do it again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What the Young Tree Whispered in my Ear

The Thirsty Sparrow and what it Taught Me

The Scales of Life